In this guide, I will going to show you the correct Cloudflare DNS setting you should use to fix your webmail not sending issue.
The goal of this guide is to help you will get the right Cloudflare DNS settings for WordPress to proxy through Cloudflare for your domain and at the same time you can still send and receive email from your hosting email.
- I assume that you already know how to add your domain to Cloudflare. If you are not sure how to do that you may refer here to assist you.
- After you add your domain to your Cloudflare account for the first time, it will automatically scan & add your current DNS settings to Cloudflare DNS records.
- Normally, you will see some DNS records with the status of the orange cloud proxied & some are just stated DNS only at the DNS Status tab.
- In order for your hosting email to work under Cloudflare DNS records, is to enable the proxy for your domain name A records & the CNAME with the WWW.
- If you are adding subdomain using your domain, you will need to be proxy as well for all of your subdomain created. The rest of the DNS records need to be set to DNS only.