In this simple AWeber review, I will share a free autoresponder software that is suitable for you to use for affiliate marketing. As we all know, there are lots of autoresponder companies out there that are not affiliate marketing friendly. If you are just starting out affiliate marketing and do not want to directly invest in this, this is a great option for you.
You may watch the tutorial video below and continue to read on:
Product Name: AWeber Free Plan
Overall Rating: 4.0/5.0
Option 1 – Free Plan $0 (No time restrictions)
Option 2 – Pro Plan $16.15/month Billed Annually ($193.80)
Follow the 2 Steps To Get The Free Account
Step 1: Create The Free Account (No Credit Card Required)
- Go ahead to AWeber to create a free account. Don’t worry no credit card is required. I have personally had a good experience with this company and there is no catch or any hidden clause with them as long you follow the terms and use it the right way (not spamming)
- At the top menu, click the “Get Aweber Free” button to create a free account with them.
- Just follow all the on-screen instructions to enter all your real details correctly and you should successfully get the free account.
Step 2: Verify Your Email Address
- After your account is created, Aweber will send you a verification email and you need to go to your inbox to verify it.
- In the verification email, you will see a “Get Started” button, just click on the button.
- You will be redirected to a page where you can set a password for your account.
- After that, you need to select your plan. If you are just starting out, I suggest you select the free plan first and as you grow your list more than 500 subscribers later you can consider going for the pro plan.
- Next, just follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process and you will reach your free autoresponder software dashboard.
So far, alternatively,
- Getresponse – the best option for affiliate marketing, but the downside is that they only offer a 30-day trails period.
- Mailerlite – I really like the user experience for this free autoresponder you can try out yourself. I am not sure but, I also heard that some of them are using this autoresponder for affiliate marketing as long they follow their terms correctly. Correct me if I am wrong on this..
AWeber is one of the pioneer autoresponder companies that has been long time in the market. You will not go wrong if you use Aweber especially if you are doing affiliate marketing. Personally, I have a good experience with their support helpdesk even if you are only using a free plan with them and as long you are still under 500 subscribers you can send 3000 emails per month and you are free with no time restrictions.