Today, I will guide you on how to install WordPress in CPanel using the 1-Click Softaculous app.
If you are comfortable in visual mode, you may watch the tutorial video below:
The Procedure Check List
- Login to your CPanel search for “Softaculous App Installer” or something similar.
- In the Softaculous App Installer page select WordPress and click the install button.
- In “Software Setup” select the WordPress version to install and the domain name you want to install.
- In “Site Settings” you can leave as default and you can change it later in the WordPress dashboard.
- In the “Admin Account” key in you username and your selected password.
- For the rest of the settings, I will leave it as default and you can change it later in the WordPress dashboard.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, if you wish you can enter your email to get the installation details to your email and finally hit the “Install” button.
To start a WordPress website, click here.